Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life as of late...

So I kind of fail at this whole blogging thing...but here I am again! The last few weeks have been insane! I am in the middle of my summer semester classes...blecht, this is a mistake I won't be making again. I had to take math and microbiology over the summer so that I can apply for my associate's this fall, that'll be nice! However, if it wasn't bad enough that I'm in summer classes...they're the two suckiest classes ever. Oh well, I'm halfway through already. That's the one benefit, summer classes are MUCH shorter!
I got my wisdom teeth out ab
out a week and a half ago, that was a big ol' sack of no fun. I'm still in pain. Not nearly as bad as before, but it's there and it's obnoxious. The worst part is that I still can't really eat much of anything that requires very much chewing. Eating isn't even fun anymore. It used to be one of my favorite pastimes! Ha ha.

The hilight of the summer so far happened last weekend, I got to go see Mark! His graduation was the 16th and 17th, and the rest of the weekend he got to
spend with h
is family and I, it was so nice. I miss him so much. He's changed quite a bit! He's all skinny now...not to mention the buzz cut, ha ha. He's also had a lot of very obvious internal changes, I'm so so proud of him

I can't wait until he get
s home!
Only 44 more days, I can do this. Plus now that he's just in tech school
we'll be able to talk a lot more. He has his cell phone back, can use the computer, etc. That will definitely help the time go faster.
Well that's about all I have as far as life updates go. Well, everything that comes to mind at least. I'm so exhausted. Plus I have about two weeks worth of math homework to catch up on...so I should probably get started on that.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment